Kybella is a simple injection that melts away the appearance of fat under the chin. This pad of submental fat is often called a double chin.
Though diet and exercise can help shed unwanted fat from different areas of the body, fat around the jawline is different and more stubborn, making it resistant to conventional fat loss. But, with Kybella, our California clientele can see real results. If you experience unwanted fat around your jawline, please don’t hesitate to schedule a personal consultation at either our Buena Park or Cupertino offices. To reach either of our front desks, please call:
How Kybella Works
Kybella is the only FDA-approved nonsurgical treatment for unwanted chin fat. When injected into the fatty tissue, Kybella causes the fat cells in the treated areas to convert into amino acids. Then, a wave of white blood cells infiltrates the area and wash away the converted fat cells as well as stimulate collagen production. This process helps strip away the existing fat cells as well as tighten the overlying skin. In 20 clinical trials, almost 80% of Kybella patients reported satisfaction with the appearance of their face and chin after the treatment.
Patients love Kybella because of it:
- Is a quick, simple procedure
- Provides real, sculpted results
- Boosts their self-confidence and self-image
Before you can see these lasting results, you will need to schedule a consultation at either our Cupertino or Buena Park offices. During your consultation, we will answer any questions you may have and explain all that a Kybella treatment entails. We will then listen to what your desired appearance looks like and build a treatment plan to address each of your areas of aesthetic concern.
The cost of your Kybella treatment will vary depending on the amount used during your treatment. We will determine the cost of your personalized procedure during your consultation. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at:
Kybella is an under-the-chin injectable that reduces subcutaneous fat that lingers around the jawline. The active ingredients in Kybella destroy fat cells and trigger collagen production. This two-step process results in a slimmer chin with tighter skin.
- Jones, D. H., Carruthers, J., Joseph, J. H., Callender, V. D., Walker, P., Lee, D. R., Subramanian, M., Lizzul, P. F., Gross, T. M., & Beddingfield, F. C., 3rd (2016). REFINE-1, a Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Trial With ATX-101, an Injectable Drug for Submental Fat Reduction. Dermatologic surgery : official publication for American Society for Dermatologic Surgery [et al.], 42(1), 38–49. https://doi.org/10.1097/DSS.0000000000000578
- Shamban A. T. (2016). Noninvasive Submental Fat Compartment Treatment. Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Global open, 4(12 Suppl Anatomy and Safety in Cosmetic Medicine: Cosmetic Bootcamp), e1155. https://doi.org/10.1097/GOX.0000000000001155